Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roster question?

Frediemac

Does anybody know if a player who played this year on the NFL Europe League (Steven Harris) but was on LAST YEARS SKINS PRACTICE SQUAD counts against the Roster when they Cut down to 65 August 29?

These Guys I know get Exemptions:

Aric Williams-CB

Tyler Jones-K

Richard Smith-WR

Also does anybody know if there is a Roster Limit when Camp Opens in July/August? right now the Skins are sitting on 88

They put Phillippe Gardnet on their Pratice Squad

Thanks to anybody who responds. I Love Extreme Skins where else could you ask these questions to other skins fans? :notworthy :cheers:

Does anybody know if a player who played this year on the NFL Europe League (Steven Harris) but was on LAST YEARS SKINS PRACTICE SQUAD counts against the Roster when they Cut down to 65 August 29?

These Guys I know get Exemptions:

Aric Williams-CB

Tyler Jones-K

Richard Smith-WR

Also does anybody know if there is a Roster Limit when Camp Opens in July/August? right now the Skins are sitting on 88

They put Phillippe Gardnet on their Pratice Squad

Thanks to anybody who responds. I Love Extreme Skins where else could you ask these questions to other skins fans? :notworthy :cheers:

B - Yes, there is a roster limit. A team can only bring 80 signed players to camp, and the players assigned to NFLE are exempt.

A - Jonathan Combs, Calen Powell, Richard Smith, Tyler Jones, Aric Williams and Steven Harris were assigned to NFLE, although Combs, Powell and Harris never reported because of injuries. Philippe Garlent is automatically exempt.

The Skins may also be getting a temporary exemption for Spencer Folau (out of football) and A. J. Harris who were not in any NFL camps at the start.

B - Yes, there is a roster limit. A team can only bring 80 signed players to camp, and the players assigned to NFLE are exempt.

A - Jonathan Combs, Calen Powell, Richard Smith, Tyler Jones, Aric Williams and Steven Harris were assigned to NFLE, although Combs, Powell and Harris never reported because of injuries. Philippe Garlent is automatically exempt.

The Skins may also be getting a temporary exemption for Spencer Folau (out of football) and A. J. Harris who were not in any NFL camps at the start.

They Redskins.com Web Site shows Steven Harris on the Roster ?

players in europe don't count towards roster count

Yes But WHO ARE THE 8 EXEMPTIONS? They just cut WR A. Cash

That means they must have 8 Europe Players but I don't count 8 Players from Europe on the Roster (SEE ABOVE FOR LIST OF EUROPE PLAYERS)

Yes But WHO ARE THE 8 EXEMPTIONS? They just cut WR A. Cash

That means they must have 8 Europe Players but I don't count 8 Players from Europe on the Roster (SEE ABOVE FOR LIST OF EUROPE PLAYERS)

I think I just gave you the 8 exemptions before, which are below. Count them.

(6) - Jonathan Combs, Calen Powell, Richard Smith, Tyler Jones, Aric Williams and Steven Harris were assigned to NFLE, although Combs, Powell and Harris never reported because of injuries. Philippe Garlent is automatically exempt.

(2) The Skins may also be getting a temporary exemption for Spencer Folau (out of football) and A. J. Harris who were not in any NFL camps at the start.

Archived