Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video editing/request?

Mr. S

Hey, I would not mind trying my hand at video editing like many of you. There is this one NFL Films song that was used in the clip when Matt Ware of the Eagles picked up a blocked field goal and ran it in for a touchdown beating the Chargers. As much as I can hate the Eagles, the music makes me like that one play. I wanted to make a video in which I take that song and time it with both Sean Taylor fumble recoveries (Eagles and Bucs).

Anyways, what software do you guys use to do this? I would prefer not to spend money, so if it had a trial version or something, that would be nice, but if it is cheap, Ill go ahead and buy it. Any other tips and hints would be nice. Thanks!

what's going on Mr. S? Personally, i use Adobe Premiere Pro which costs a grip compared to FREE. check out this link of the best free video editing apps (according to about.com)

http://desktopvideo.about.com/od/softwarereviews/tp/bestfreesw_ro.htm

also check www.videohelp.com and do a search for what you're looking for. there are all kinds of tools (many free) as well as guides and tutorials on how to use them. happy editing!

Archived