Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jacksonville, FL Skins Fans

UFSkinsFan

Buddy and I are realitively new to the Jacksonville Area but die-hard skins fans. Trying to get some advice on where to watch Skins games around the Southside/Beach area.

Ideally would love to goto a place where there alot of other Skins Fans cause generally thats how the environment has been at the previous places we gone. Did a search but not sure how recent the information was in the post. Any help would be appreciated :cheers:

Just keep bumping this post until the Jax crew answers. I stayed there for a couple of months and a couple of posters invited me to their house, as well as a sports bar on baymeadows. They'll get back to you. I can't remember their names. I think the guy with the best Skins room on the planet is in St. Augustine. He put up pictures on this site.

This is your lucky day buddy. I have your answer. We get about 15 - 20 Skins fans every single Sunday during the regular season at Gators Dockside on Baymeadows Rd. (Next to Red Lobster) I've been down here for four years now and we've talked the good people over at Gators into giving us our own private room with our own big screen with sound every Sunday. We've had this thing going for the last four years. Two of us won't be here for the opener b/c going to the game on Mon. night but you can coun't on it every Sunday from the following weekend on wether it's Sunday, Sunday night, or Monday night. You won't regret coming, it's a blast every week...............

My name is Raymond so when you go week one just tell the crew that I sent you.

Gators dockside is prob'ly the place. You can always come over to my place as well. 2 HDTV's and probably more. Sunday ticket, grillin out.. Should be about 10 people every week. Your welcome to join in. Send me a PM if you are interested.

This is your lucky day buddy. I have your answer. We get about 15 - 20 Skins fans every single Sunday during the regular season at Gators Dockside on Baymeadows Rd. (Next to Red Lobster) I've been down here for four years now and we've talked the good people over at Gators into giving us our own private room with our own big screen with sound every Sunday. We've had this thing going for the last four years. Two of us won't be here for the opener b/c going to the game on Mon. night but you can coun't on it every Sunday from the following weekend on wether it's Sunday, Sunday night, or Monday night. You won't regret coming, it's a blast every week...............

My name is Raymond so when you go week one just tell the crew that I sent you.

How are they for preseason games? Do they have Satalite access?

I usually just goto Sneakers Grill at the beach to watch the skins but mainly because my friends all like different teams as well so we all get to hang out and watch our own teams play. Only bad part is Volume is always dedicated to the Florida team games.

They are also building a new one thats 8000 sq ft larger than the sneakers at the beach its opening up soon, located at the end of bay meadows and 9A.

I'll try and checkout Gators Dockside sometime this year maybe for the Houston game since 3 of the first 4 games are actually locally televised here.

How are they for preseason games? Do they have Satalite access?

Unfortunately the preseason games are up in the air. None of the local sports bars know if they will have our pre season games until actual kickoff. We got tossed from BW3 a couple of years ago b/c they promised to have a pre season game and never got it. We raised hell and got tossed out. I know that this Sat night game vs Jets will be repeated on NFL Network on Sunday @ 2:00pm.

I'm originally from there and trust me.... your in the right place to be a Redkins fan. There are alot of burgandy and gold down there and Jacksonville has alot of respect for the Skins. Alot of original Jaguar season ticket holders and fans still like Brunell so they follow the Skins. You can pretty much go to any big time bar and catch a game.

Sneakers Bar & Grill ( Jax Beach, Atlantic & St. Johns Bluff), Smokey Bones ( Regency), *The Wing House ( Southside Blvd near JTB)

* Best bar in J-ville

Good luck.. HTTR :logo:

Thanks for all the information and offers, I really do appreciate it. The first thing I did when i moved into this apartment was to see if I could get direct tv, unfortunately no line of sight for the dish :(

Appreciate your offer rhyno and I def might want to take you up on that. :cheers:

Archived