Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.N. Resolution 1771 passes

nelms

Yipppppppeeeee! Peace in the Middle East at last!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

What's the deal with all of these resolutions? Resolution 1559 (to disarm Hezbollah) passed over 2 years ago. Shouldn't they try to enforce that one instead of creating new ones? The U.N. has to be the most useless organization ever.

Hopefully, Israel doesn't sign off on this, but I think they will. I was hoping they finished the job of eliminating Hezbollah once and for all. Oh well, we'll probably just have a repeat of this 10 years from now.

Yipppppppeeeee! Peace in the Middle East at last!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

What's the deal with all of these resolutions? Resolution 1559 (to disarm Hezbollah) passed over 2 years ago. Shouldn't they try to enforce that one instead of creating new ones? The U.N. has to be the most useless organization ever.

Hopefully, Israel doesn't sign off on this, but I think they will. I was hoping they finished the job of eliminating Hezbollah once and for all. Oh well, we'll probably just have a repeat of this 10 years from now.

:doh: do you honestly think any country/UN can disarm hezbollah????(they can always rearm)...not gonna happen...I would focus more on nation building, building of the institutions, ecomonic aid (encrouage growth, Iraq for exmaple has over 50% umemployment in some areas), Accelerated peace process etc, to discourage people from turning to radicalism...

-Grant

:doh: do you honestly think any country/UN can disarm hezbollah????(they can always rearm)...not gonna happen...I would focus more on nation building, building of the institutions, ecomonic aid (encrouage growth, Iraq for exmaple has over 50% umemployment in some areas), Accelerated peace process etc, to discourage people from turning to radicalism...

-Grant

A couple of nukes dropped on Syria and Iran actually would do the trick.

Archived