Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jersey Help

ChampSkinsFanatic

No the Burgundy jersey is different than the white in multiple ways. I have the Taylor Burgundy Authentic and a Moss White Authentic. You can see the difference in person if you get a chance to compare the two. If not, my advice is to go with the Burgandy because the sleeves fit better and don't hang [as you mentioned] and surprisingly the material is much more durable. The White is 95% identical as the replica or eqt type authentic knock offs. The only difference in the $99 replica/sewn on letter White jerseys and the Authentic White's is the mesh between the rear and front of the jerseys. Get the Burgundy

Pup.jpg

NOW YOU CAN BE LIKE ME AND TAYLOR THE REDSKIN'S DAWG!!! :D

Hope that helped :point2sky

HTTR!

I prefer the eqt jerseys mainly because of the price. You have to consider where you are going to wear your jersey? If you are going to a game and you have a hot dog with mustard and ketchup and you have a beer... the redskins score you are jumping up and down. Things spill. If you are going to go to a lot of games. Perhaps the burgundy is the way to go. If you are just around the house, then you really don't have a lot to worry about. I guess it really comes down to a matter of preference.

I have a Doug Williams throwback EQT and I love it. The only real difference I can tell is that its burgandy and it doesn't have the elastic sleeves. Beats the hell out of the replica jerseys, those are crap in my opinion. The #'s and names are painted on and the mesh is poor quality. Wash them a few times and all the #'s and lettering start to flake off, I'd rather get a high quality jacket or a polo and a couple nice T shirts for that price. But I'm happy with the EQT, the average joe can't tell the difference between that and an authentic, and from what I understand they're about half price.

So where's the cheapest place on the net that I can get a Portis and a Sean Taylor EQT????

Archived