Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss Sighting/conversation!!

SKINZ33

j/k man but it is still funny

Next time state that your j/k. Not like it really mattered but I was hesitant at first because you don't want to bother them, especially i f you don't know how they'll react, maybe they just want to chill. Thats why I kept it short so he could keep it moving.

not surprised! While worming up for the bears in week one last year I yelled hey mr.moss if you come over and chat you are guaranteed to make the pro bowl this year.moss said after I worm up, and ten minutes later he came over and took pictures with my daughter and I,signed autographs and you all no the rest of the story.

not surprised! While worming up for the bears in week one last year I yelled hey mr.moss if you come over and chat you are guaranteed to make the pro bowl this year.moss said after I worm up, and ten minutes later he came over and took pictures with my daughter and I,signed autographs and you all no the rest of the story.

did the rest of the story involve getting a dictionary to learn how to spell "warm"

:silly:

my only real redskin sighting was when i was drunk at Dream which is now "Love." My friend pulled my aside and in a near whisper said, "hey looks it's portis" i turned around and yelled "Yo 26!" and was ignored like u would expect. haha what can i say, i love Jameson on the rocks.

but glad u had cool conversation

Archived