Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling Jets and Vikings tickets

kritters

I have two seats in section 227, row 20 - considered 'limited' view (not obstructed). You can see the entire field, only limitation is the overhang, and there are lots of tvs to watch replays and such. You're covered in case of bad weather too.

We can't make the Jets preseason or the Vikings opener so I'm selling them together with a red parking pass for each game -- TWO seats for TWO games with a RED parking pass for EACH game.

Open to realistic offers.

Please send a PM so I will be notified. I might miss it if you post a reply here.

Thanks.

Okay, just the Vikings tix LOL I'll find someone to donate the Jets tix to!

I have two seats in section 227, row 20 - considered 'limited' view (not obstructed). You can see the entire field, only limitation is the overhang, and there are lots of tvs to watch replays and such. You're covered in case of bad weather too.

We can't make the Jets preseason or the Vikings opener so I'm selling them together with a red parking pass for each game -- TWO seats for TWO games with a RED parking pass for EACH game.

Open to realistic offers.

Please send a PM so I will be notified. I might miss it if you post a reply here.

Thanks.

Archived