Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Loge seats

Rypien 91

I've never sat in them, but I know a little about them. They exist because Snyder couldn't lease all his suites, so he kicked out some walls behind the endzones and installed these loge seats. They are indoors, obviously. Four rows of seats. Private bathrooms and concessions. Includes catering by Ridgewell's, whatever that means. Controlled environment, but windows are usually removed before the game, unless it's brutal weather. I think I'd prefer to be in the stands, with sidelines seating, in the crowd. But that's just me.

I've never sat in them, but I know a little about them. They exist because Snyder couldn't lease all his suites, so he kicked out some walls behind the endzones and installed these loge seats. They are indoors, obviously. Four rows of seats. Private bathrooms and concessions. Includes catering by Ridgewell's, whatever that means. Controlled environment, but windows are usually removed before the game, unless it's brutal weather. I think I'd prefer to be in the stands, with sidelines seating, in the crowd. But that's just me.

That is completely wrong. The loge suites have been there since the stadium was built. Snyder didnt add them later. Oh and u can open the windows if YOU like, or leave them closed.

The loge suites are nice tho, nice comphy couches and chairs, and the seats to watch the game from have cupholders. I dont think the food is included in the

ticket prices. At least thats what we were told when i sat in them 2 years ago for one game. But you can still get food to your suite. You do have your own bathroom which IS nice cause the general admission seating bathrooms are usually packed. :2cents:

• 3 months later...
That is completely wrong. The loge suites have been there since the stadium was built. Snyder didnt add them later. Oh and u can open the windows if YOU like, or leave them closed.

The loge suites are nice tho, nice comphy couches and chairs, and the seats to watch the game from have cupholders. I dont think the food is included in the

ticket prices. At least thats what we were told when i sat in them 2 years ago for one game. But you can still get food to your suite. You do have your own bathroom which IS nice cause the general admission seating bathrooms are usually packed. :2cents:

I just ran across this by accident, hence the late reply.

To say this is "completely wrong" and to say the loge seats existed "since the stadium was built" and to say you can open the windows "if YOU like, or leave them closed" is ludicrous.

The Loge seats were installed AFTER Snyder bought the stadium. Before that, Suites existed on both decks in both endzones, as designed and built by Jack Kent Cooke in mid-90s.

Regarding windows, they - the entire windows and frames - are removed on game day. There are no windows to open or close.

The only thing I can figure is DButz65 is confusing Suite seats with Loge seats.

Archived