Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lower Level Seats From The Redskins

spaldao

I received the below email from the Skins. I know its the tailgate club crap but just wanted to send it out to everyone in case they were interested. If I am not mistaken the lower level seats they are mentioning may be the obstruced views that every says are still available. But you never know.

Maybe this will help som ES get into see some games and get off the waitlist.

Dear Redskins Waiting List Member,

The 2006 Season Kicks Off In Less Than A Month!

RedskinsKicking3.jpg

This is your chance to secure a limited number of memberships in the exclusive Redskins TailGate Club – FedExField’s Most Affordable Premium Ticket Package!

Join the TailGate Club by July 31, 2006 and receive:*

• Lower Level seats for every Redskins home game
  • Pre-game TailGate Club Party featuring an all-you-can-enjoy BBQ Buffet; weekly appearances by Redskins alumni and cheerleaders; games, giveaways, the X-Box Arcade, and more!
  • Post-game access to the 5th Quarter celebration on the Joe Gibbs Club Level
  • Autographed football jersey of a popular current player**
  • $100 worth of gift cards for Washington, D.C., area Morton's, The Steakhouse locations***

Call the Redskins Premium Seating department directly on (301) 276-6800.

Offer is subject to availability. Offer applies only to new season ticket sales. Standard multi-year contract required.

* Minimum Purchase of two TailGate Club tickets required to qualify for gifts.

** Receive (1) player autographed replica jersey per account. Such jersey will be delivered prior to the end of the 2006 season. Player autograph selection is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of WFI Stadium Inc.

*** Non-transferable, has no cash value, may not be exchanged for any other goods or services. Gift cards will be delivered by December 31, 2006. Additional terms and conditions apply.

Archived