Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many people will actually show up for the scrimmage???

qcraftsman

:( I was hoping to make the scrimmage.I have never been to a live skins game before.I was getting all worked up and it did not take long to get shot down.The boss man held a meeting at work and said that we were having a big clean up day for our service dept.I hate when they do that and even worse it's on the same friday as the scrimmage.The boss man also added no one can take off because it's suppose to be a big group effort.Oh well guess it will happen some other time.It's a five hour drive to fed-ex from my house (checked on map quest)thats been the biggest hold up over the years from coming to a skins game.You guys that don't live to far away are lucky.

I was hoping to make the scrimmage.I have never been to a live skins game before.I was getting all worked up and it did not take long to get shot down.The boss man held a meeting at work and said that we were having a big clean up day for our service dept.I hate when they do that and even worse it's on the same friday as the scrimmage.The boss man also added no one can take off because it's suppose to be a big group effort.Oh well guess it will happen some other time.It's a five hour drive to fed-ex from my house (checked on map quest)thats been the biggest hold up over the years from coming to a skins game.You guys that don't live to far away are lucky.

Well guess what good news!!! The scrimmage is on a saturday on the 5th

Im Riding Fm South Jersey To Cheer On My Redskins N Also Be N Da Contest For The Best Dress Redskin Fan Every 1 Dats Not Participating Cheer For Me I Will Have On A Gold Sequence Jacket With The Redskins Logo On The Back Someone 4 Miles Away Will Notice Me.

Archived