Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reggie Bush- Holdout issues

Spartacus87

i've said it all year, might as well say it again, so i can be on record....

bush will bust.

A bust as in not worth the #1 or #2 pick. It is my opinion that you never take a rb higher than 8.

I see him as Warrick Dunn.

Do the saints have to have him? No. They already have a top 5 nfl rb in DM.

:2cents:

for what it's worth, Bush just bought a house in New Orleans, so perhaps the chances of him holding out for the year are not what you would think...

http://www.nola.com/business/t-p/index.ssf?/base/money-1/115354661583610.xml&coll=1&thispage=2

Poydras St. 3, Unit 12-C. Succession of Roy Joseph Mossy to Reginald Alfred Bush, $1,800,000.

1.8 mil is a chunk of change when you only have 5 mil to your name from endorsements...

I would agree that Bush has pretty much all the leverage right now. Holdout for a while and then try to force a trade to a RB needy team? Imagine him in Indy? Maybe the Jets or SF offer up a bundle of picks? Maybe Martz convinces Millen and the Fords that he's the next Marshall Faulk? What's the worth? A couple of #1s at the very least.

holdout and trade I could see. - I don't think he'd be allowed to re-enter the draft. If I'm not mistaken, the Saints drafted him, therefore own his rights. Just like the Colts with Elway and the Chargers with Eli.

holdout and trade I could see. - I don't think he'd be allowed to re-enter the draft. If I'm not mistaken, the Saints drafted him, therefore own his rights. Just like the Colts with Elway and the Chargers with Eli.

If he can just sit out a year and enter next year's draft that is bull****. Bush is being a prick. He would've been the no.1 but was acting like he is the greatest RB of all-time without even stepping foot on a football field. He needs to learn his lesson and accept the fact that he is a number 2. Being a number 2=number 2 money not number 1 money.

A bust as in not worth the #1 or #2 pick. It is my opinion that you never take a rb higher than 8.

I see him as Warrick Dunn.

Do the saints have to have him? No. They already have a top 5 nfl rb in DM.

:2cents:

:laugh: Now thats funny, top 5 RB good one.

Archived