Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Away game dilemma

FightForOldDC

so here's the dilemma.....I've done some research and found a great way that if me and my brother, drive to dallas and split gas, get 3 nights in a hotel, and get tix, it will only cost us $339 each before food and beer....problem is, if I do this, there is no way I can afford an away playoff game, but also no guarantee we make the playoffs......could do a cheap trip to indy and prob still afford but have always wanted to go to Big D....and what if we were at Dallas in the playoffs??? oh man, the decisions in life...........what should I do?

:dallasuck

that road trip sounds awesome... I would do that. besides, road trips for the playoffs are never guaranteed and a lot harder to do.... last second planning and flights, which obviously become more expensive.... more expensive tickets, because it's the playoffs..... etc...

go to Dallas....and wing it.

Personally your a better man than me for sitting in a car for what...20+ hours? i cant imagine how long that drive is.

Or do neither.....flights and hotels are cheap(er) these days for New Orleans. Consider it an early xmas present to yourselves.

well I figured out if we take two more we can knock it down to $195 a person before food and beer..........and i have no problem with a car for 20 hrs....stop after like 14 in Memphis fri night and finish the drive to Irving sat morning.....i may have to do this

Archived