Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season tickets?

JLMRacing

Hey All,

I have a chance to buy two tickets in section 402 row 17 at face value

for this up coming season. Can anyone give me some insite on this section and do you think they are worth buying? I have been to a lot of games but never sat in any of the 400 sections.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Those are definitely worth buying....those put you around the 35-40 yd line. I love the 400's. The atmosphere is great! You can get an idea, of the view, if you go to the top of the ES page and select "Tickets" then click on "Stadium Diagram" in the drop down. Then you can click on individual sections for virtual views.....

I really like the 400 section, and your seats are better than mine. I'm in the end zone. I've moved around over the last 6 yrs since I first got my season tickets, and the only time I did not care for the 400's was when I was in row 29. There was a big difference from when I moved to row 18...and even bigger when I moved to row 11 where I am now.

...but the 400's are very good for watching a play develop.

You'll probably be aligned with the 25 or 30. Nice sidelines seats. What makes the seats extra good is that you're paying $340 less than the poor shmuck sitting two rows in front of you. It would be hard to find seats better than that, at that price. I'd strongly consider them.

LOL!! As on of the "poor shmucks" (row 15), I'll second Mark's remark....

Archived