Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prayers & Good Thoughts For Big Ben!

usc35

Have a fast recovery. I know you will jump head first into rehabilitation.

I guess I should have known better than to attempt a serious thread without some MORON displaying his obvious lack of class and intelligence.

I guess I should have known better than to attempt a serious thread without some MORON displaying his obvious lack of class and intelligence.
If people(Ben) doesn't want to be ridiculed, he shouldn't do ridculous things. For instance, riding on the fastest stock motorcycle in the world without a helmet OR formal training in how to ride it or maintain safety. Besides, I thought it was a good joke.

If people(Ben) doesn't want to be ridiculed, he shouldn't do ridculous things. For instance, riding on the fastest stock motorcycle in the world without a helmet OR formal training in how to ride it or maintain safety. Besides, I thought it was a good joke.

So, what are you saying? That he does not deserve our prayers or well wishes, because he did not wear a helmet.

I'm not here to debate that or any other issue. If you were able to read and comprehend, you would have seen that this post was not for commentary or jokes or insults, simply a place to post a good thought or a prayer for a fellow human being.

But apparently this concept is beyond the understanding of many of you.

So, what are you saying? That he does not deserve our prayers or well wishes, because he did not wear a helmet.

I'm not here to debate that or any other issue. If you were able to read and comprehend, you would have seen that this post was not for commentary or jokes or insults, simply a place to post a good thought or a prayer for a fellow human being.

But apparently this concept is beyond the understanding of many of you.

Really? I never said he didn't deserve our well wishes. I just think you are being overly sensitive on the subject and attacking people, like the other poster(Runportisrun), for making light of a serious situation. In fact, he wishes him well, but you focus on the joke. Besides, you act like you somehow started the well-wishing around here, which couldn't be further from the truth. Try a search.

Really? I never said he didn't deserve our well wishes. I just think you are being overly sensitive on the subject and attacking people, like the other poster(Runportisrun), for making light of a serious situation. In fact, he wishes him well, but you focus on the joke. Besides, you act like you somehow started the well-wishing around here, which couldn't be further from the truth. Try a search.

Don't have time for searches!

Don't like it?

Don't read it!

How is one supposed to know if he/she will like something without reading it? At least you admit you are a lazy fool.

Jersey :doh:

Well, now your apparent immaturity is becoming more clear. Get back to me when you've grown up.

Well, now your apparent immaturity is becoming more clear. Get back to me when you've grown up.
Immaturity? You admit to be unwilling to perform a search, and in doing so display your lack of respect for this board. You are 43, I suggest you lookup the word immaturity in a dictionary.

I reiterate...Jersey :doh:

Immaturity? You admit to be unwilling to perform a search, and in doing so display your lack of respect for this board. You are 43, I suggest you lookup the word immaturity in a dictionary.

I reiterate...Jersey :doh:

Not unwilling, just don't have the time to devote to searches, so I log on, say my piece and leave.

Yes, immaturity, when in the middle of a somewhat friendly debate, you have to resort to name calling and make it personal. That is immature!

I will show some maturity by making this my last post on the subject, while i'm sure you will continue.

Take care and have a nice day!

Not unwilling, just don't have the time to devote to searches, so I log on, say my piece and leave.

Yes, immaturity, when in the middle of a somewhat friendly debate, you have to resort to name calling and make it personal. That is immature!

I will show some maturity by making this my last post on the subject, while i'm sure you will continue.

Take care and have a nice day!

First off, a search takes about 2 seconds, so clearly you have never even tried. Name calling? You are admittedly lazy(for not performing a search), and "fool" is just an honest observation. Making this your last post on the subject does not display maturity. In fact, these are the actions of a child. Next, are you going to call "no take-backs", or "not it"? You remind me of the obnoxious fan who yells something at a player on the field and then ducks when the player looks in your direction. That being said this will also be my last post on the subject. Take care and have a nice day!

P.S. Branchburg = :pooh:

Jersey = :pooh::pooh:

:silly: :doh: :2cents:

Archived