Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

18 min Sean Taylor vid

Badongo is not a great upload site but c'mon people - it's not too hard to figure out...

18 mins is very long for a mix but Taylor sure made some great plays during his career so far. That MNF song ends a bit abrupt and you simply put play after play and put some music to it. I even have the feeling you copied complete passages from other mixes... Not very original if you ask me!

Everyone who doesn't manage to dl this mix ain't missing much.

18 mins is very long for a mix but Taylor sure made some great plays during his career so far. That MNF song ends a bit abrupt and you simply put play after play and put some music to it. I even have the feeling you copied complete passages from other mixes... Not very original if you ask me!

Some of the stuff from the U is in the same order because it wouldn't let me trim it, I tried to put them in a different order but could only move a few because the same play was on more than 1 clip, but from there its in chronological order from season to season. Yes it is play after play, what do you want me to do make up a plot and follow a story until the climax, then live happily ever after? It's a highlight clip not a life story about him. If you think you can do better then please do it so I can watch it.

My host is going through some upgrades, so my site is currently down. That said, I do agree with the one poster. I think you should try and trim it down, 18 mins was way to long. That and a lot of the clips seemed to be carbon copies of other montages. It was a good first attempt, but I think if you redid it, it would make it that much better. There was points where there was replays of clips that didn't need to be replayed. There was also clips in which he didn't really do much. It seemed like it was more of a ST ultimate collection of clips than anything else. Once you redo it I'll be glad to host it.

Archived