Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help!!!

I dunno, but I would think ITunes may have issues cus of copywrite stuff. Maybe able to do it with MP3s, but probably best with .wav. But then again i not positive cus I never really worked wit h it myself.

When you done let me know, I'd like a copy to post on my site in my video section

Here, I hope this helps. This is what I do:

1. Open your iTunes library.

2. Select the song you want.

3. Right click and select copy.

4. Open My Computer.

5. Go to the file you want to put your music in.

6. Right click and select paste (song should appear there now).

7. Open Windows Movie Maker

8. Select Import Audio or Music on the left column.

9. Go to the file where you saved your music.

10. Double Click on the Music

really...where didn't it work...could you not copy or paste it or something

got it all copied and pasted into my music and thenit says

"The file D:\Track03.cda is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows Movie Maker."

You need to burn the song to a CD and then rip it back as an MP3 or WMA. There is no way around this.

No video editing software (at least any that I have used) will let you import copy protected music or video.

Edit: Just want to add emphasis that this is the only way to do it. There is no point in trying anything else. :)

You need to burn the song to a CD and then rip it back as an MP3 or WMA. There is no way around this.

No video editing software (at least any that I have used) will let you import copy protected music or video.

Edit: Just want to add emphasis that this is the only way to do it. There is no point in trying anything else. :)

nah, i did this before and it worked...put your mouse over the music in your file and see if it says MPEG Layer 3 Audio, if it doesn't then it probably won't work

Thks ill try it when i get home and ill post the video if i get it to work.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Archived