Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins tailgate

Boots

OK, maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit here. Last year I wasn't able to get to a game as I had a little battle with cancer to deal with. This coming season the wife and I would love to get to a couple home games and I was wondering about x-treme skins gatherings before the game. you know, the who, what, when of it all. Are they open to all or just a select few etc.... hope to see some of you guys (and girls) next season!

:cheers: HTTR and here's to a very succesful 2006-2007 campaign!!!

I hope the tailgating at FedEx becomes like it was at RFK & starts getting some pub from the networks. DC can be & should be considerd one of the best tailgating cities in the NFL. Everyone put forth a big effort & let's be number one at that as well.

Sorry to hear about the cancer. I hope this means that you won the battle!

You're not jumping the gun at all! There is an ES tailgate, open to all, getting bigger and better all the time. Thank you Pez and Huly!

Here's all the info you'll need

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155504

:cheers:

Thank all the contributers to the tailgate, not just us :D! The 4c, Raub & Jen, Hof44, halter, art monk fan, etc, etc are all huge contributers to the tailgate. ITwuld not exist without them and also for all those who come and participate! :cheers:

We have added some more big contributers this year and some new features, so the tailgate will be even better than last year!...

ALL are welcome :D

Archived