Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Picture of our new draft pick.

Here is a picture of me and Rocky McIntosh kickin it in a bar in downtown Clemson.

n9331285_31960268_1577.jpg

After meeting Rocky and buying him a few drinks, two girls came up to him and recognized the Redskins hat. Having no idea who he was they were like, "Oh my god, I love the Redskins. I have Hail to the Redskins as my ring tone." After they sang "Hail to the Redskins" I told them that Rocky played for the Skins. They didn't believe me but when they started talking to him he said, "No he plays for the Redskins [pointing at me]." I told them that I was Todd Collins the third string QB and naturally they didn't believe me either. But before they left they got a picture with each of us just in case we were telling the truth. Rocky was a really nice guy and I think he will do good things for us.

Here is a picture of me and Rocky McIntosh kickin it in a bar in downtown Clemson.

n9331285_31960268_1577.jpg

After meeting Rocky and buying him a few drinks, two girls came up to him and recognized the Redskins hat. Having no idea who he was they were like, "Oh my god, I love the Redskins. I have Hail to the Redskins as my ring tone." After they sang "Hail to the Redskins" I told them that Rocky played for the Skins. They didn't believe me but when they started talking to him he said, "No he plays for the Redskins [pointing at me]." I told them that I was Todd Collins the third string QB and naturally they didn't believe me either. But before they left they got a picture with each of us just in case we were telling the truth. Rocky was a really nice guy and I think he will do good things for us.

Thats pretty cool that you met him however, I would not tell anybody that Im someone Im not because you can go to jail for impersonating another person, Im just giving you a heads up on that, you saw what happened to the guy that told people he was Big Ben right? If not ask someone about it and they will let you know late bro!!

Archived