Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(OT) Little girl getting beaten in Indiana...

Potato Sack

She made a terrible decision in the heat of anger.
TC, I can empathize with and at times even agree with the line of reasoning your post relfects, but my thoughts come back to one point. People die regularly because of terrible decisions made in the heat of anger. Bar fights that get out of hand. Road rage that escalates. Parents that can't channel their anger in a direction away from their kids.

It's terrible when one event leads to another and another and together the lives of so many are affected. Obviously a lifetime of poverty and hopelessness is a harsh punishment for one mistake. Problem is ... how do you differentiate "one mistake" from another. Next time those kids might end up dead.

Skins57, the here and about of the world's current pace in everyday living has increased. Even the computer has taken a turn from increasing speed to productivity to being a sole all in one device, even the mom and dad. It's scary to think how cloned folks really are and shackled to their low paying high strung and depressing jobs.

AS these little subroutines in our lives collide with one another's we often loose touch with reality that the malls, things you want, grown up toys and places to go, just have to wait sometimes and give that moment all to your child.

I agree with you on Deadbeat Dads. I for years took care of my son and took him places, that I had never been, even though his mom and I were never together, past his 6th birthday, He remembers it well and the most important thing was "time" I spent with him, not just the money, clothes, places, insurance, tuition, etc.

Archived