Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP:Oil prices sink below $70 a barrel

Zguy28

and BIG OIL deliberately causes shortages too by shutting down refineries,ppl say thay dems are keeping refineries from being built,not so the oil companies have actually CLOSED refineries meaning.......................SHORTAGES ANS HIGHER PRICES.
I guess you missed the news recently. We had a hurricane or four that damaged and/or delayed upgrades to refineries and oil rigs in the gulf area. Honest.
b/c they got congress in their pockets.they have bush and "shotgun"dick too.now we know what that energy policy meeting was about....................lets us scam americans,you get $$$$$ in donations.
You sound like you could use one of these: :)

PS. Glad to see you figured out your Bold type was on.

What I find amusing is the minute an increase in crude occurs, gas prices jump. Before they've had a chance to buy the more expensive product. Yet the consumer has to wait for the station to buy cheaper product before they lower the price when the price of crude dropw.

What I find amusing is the minute an increase in crude occurs, gas prices jump. Before they've had a chance to buy the more expensive product. Yet the consumer has to wait for the station to buy cheaper product before they lower the price when the price of crude dropw.

which pretty much destroys the argument of those who use "futures" as an excuse.

which pretty much destroys the argument of those who use "futures" as an excuse.
Without a doubt, just about everything mentioned here is a factor in the high price of gas, although the conspiracy theories with the Prez, thats just bitter politics IMO.

Archived