Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

club level seats

Bhutanibeast

Has anyone here sat in the club level seats? I believe they are in the 300's?(correct me if im wrong). I was thinking about finding some seats in that level and i just want to the experience and what the perks are. Can someone inform me? I have never sat in that level before. THanks.

Yes 300's

Some seats are cusioned, some are not (ticketholder option for more $) all club seats are extra wide compared to general admisison seating. And you have cupholders.

There are 2 resturaunts on the club level, neither are free or included with your club seat tickets, you have to pay for those seperately. There is a cigar bar and a micro brew brewery as well.

They do have waiters and waitresses that come out to your seats so you dont have to get up. And as im sure you know, the club level is decked out with couches/sofas, and extra wide chairs thruout the concorse, as well as numerous plasma tvs. The concourse while walking around (to me) feels like a small mall cause there are shops and stores thruout.

Some more info

http://www.redskins.com/tickets/premiumtickets-seats.jsp#gibbs

And oh yea i think your allowed to enter the stadium 1 hour before everyone else (or that may be for suites and loge seats only i cant remember) and you can hang out and wait for traffic to clear afterwards, live band sometimes and the junkies do their postgame show live.. they call it the 5th Quarter.

If you ever sat in the upper deck at RFK stadium, its what the club level seats feel like to me. :2cents:

Has anyone here sat in the club level seats? I believe they are in the 300's?(correct me if im wrong). I was thinking about finding some seats in that level and i just want to the experience and what the perks are. Can someone inform me? I have never sat in that level before. THanks.
They are really nice, depending on where your seats are. Some can be far from the field and I would rather see the game better in the lower seats then to be comfortable in far away seats.As was already stated, the prices can be high.But that being said if you can land some good seat, at a good price it is living large!

In my opinion, the best way to check out the club level is to buy a club level ticket to a pre season game. That way it will be reasonably priced and you can check everything out. I had clubs for three years. I was in 306, row 19, seats 1 and 2. On the aisle, under cover, against the back wall. I loved those seats. I liked the cigar bar, the DirectTV showing all the games in the league, and the 5th quarter party. Great amenities, but expensive. I enjoyed my stay, but then I got used to it, the novelty wore off. For me, after a while, I began to realize it's just a football game. The reason you go is to watch football, not to be wined and dined. And you can get four seats for the price of two by moving upstairs. So that's where I am now.

Archived