Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nfl.com: CB Kelly Jennings to visit 4-17

Dirk Diggler

CB is a big need.

We were hurting last year because of lack of depth (and in Harris' case because of quality of depth.)

I'd like to move up in the draft, even if it means using some of next year's picks.

CB is a big need.

We were hurting last year because of lack of depth (and in Harris' case because of quality of depth.)

I'd like to move up in the draft, even if it means using some of next year's picks.

Agreed.

If we could snatch a guy such as Antonio Cromartie. That would be awesome. Besides, truthfully, I think Antonio Cromarties best situation is here in Washington. Since this is one of the best defenses around the last two seasons, has a great defensive mind in Gregg Williams, has great defensive teachers, and he would have time to develope and get comfortable with things.

Kenny wright has adequate speed but we are lacking guys who can really run other than Springs at the CB position. We need a developmental burner who can keep up with the Reggie Browns and Terry Glenns in our division. I don't think Kenny Wright is that guy.

Previously, I had been picking DT as the darkhorse 2nd round pick but I'm really starting to think we go corner with that pick. It makes sense, CB is our least deep positions and it's an injury prone position, too. You can never have to many CBs and right now we don't have enough of them.

I have to agree, we ended up with only one starter in our secondary in the Tampa Playoff game and with the recievers we have to go up against this year, it wouldnt hurt at all to add some good and solid depth back there :cheers:

Archived