Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2005 game highlights

you make a hell of a highlight, keep em coming, I wanna put all these on dvd as my own video yearbook.

thanks! I was going to do that as well and ship one off to my brother :)

there's a little delay though...I broke my hand and it makes navigating around a computer kind of a pain in the ass...but I'll get them out. I may also redo the first three I made so they're more on par with the last three - assuming I still have ambition by that time :)

oh yeah....my musical selection on hand is somewhat thin for this kind of thing, so if anyone wants to recommend a song, I'm all ears

OK, I said it before, but I'll reiterate, great vids.

I'm not much for music selection, so I can't really offer up suggestions, but so far it's been great!

However, I really don't think you can improve on the Dallas vid. The wipes and effects are ok in the other ones, but the clear video in the Dallas vid is great. Also, it's the only vid you show the other team scoring. It's so perfect to watch them build a lead and then have it ripped out from under them. Plus, that lady in the crowd is the icing on the cake. Eat it dallas fan!

It's perfection. Don't touch it!

OK, I said it before, but I'll reiterate, great vids.

I'm not much for music selection, so I can't really offer up suggestions, but so far it's been great!

However, I really don't think you can improve on the Dallas vid. The wipes and effects are ok in the other ones, but the clear video in the Dallas vid is great. Also, it's the only vid you show the other team scoring. It's so perfect to watch them build a lead and then have it ripped out from under them. Plus, that lady in the crowd is the icing on the cake. Eat it dallas fan!

It's perfection. Don't touch it!

haha...groovy :)

My first intention was to make them like you'd see on ESPN or something...both teams scoring and key plays and stuff, but the last few I went towards a decided bias towards the skins given my audience :) In the losses I still show a couple key plays of course (failed 2 pt conversion, fumble return and the deflected pass to Moss).

the big question on my mind as I'm currently ripping the 49ers game to my harddrive...How do I do the first Giants game??? I've been thinking of doing a Mara tribute of sorts given what he's meant to the NFL as a whole. We'll see...

OP edited as well ;)

The giants game? Hmm. Don't know what to tell you. It was a great game. 35-20. Can't beat that. Really odd that we only played them once last year. :) Oh well. I never got a real handle on NFL scheduling.

What's that? First game? we only played them once. I swear.

there were some great defensive plays in the game...but I feel like the vids should tell the story of the game (and the collection of vids tell the story of the season). If we got our asses handed to us...I think the vids should show us that--(makes our late season run all the more special to me)

that's just my opinion though...

Sorry I can't give you any music suggestions...I'm not much of a music person...take some of the "Madden" music? =]

• 2 weeks later...

Another rocking video.

Click click Boom. Never heard it before, but it's quality. Nice effect on the chant too.

I did have one or two thoughts for other songs if you're still looking for advice. Totally just suggestions, but I figure you're doing so much, least I can do is put my melon to work, right?

Rob Zombie - More Human than Human

GodSmack - Whatever

Primus - My Name is Mud

Danzig - Mother

Kid Rock - Somebody's Got to Feel This

Run DMC - It's Tricky

Gorillaz - Feel Good

Fort Minor - Remember the Name (I think I have a different football vid using this, but I can't remember if it's a skins vid or a general highlight reel)

ChumbaWumba - tubthumping (a stretch probably)

Bush - Machinehead

Green Day - Brain Stew

Bif Naked - We're Not Going to Take It

Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin Beats

Prodigy - Firestarter

Honestly, I tried to think of more rap type songs, but obviously my collection is geared in a different direction. Also, I just noticed I gave you a ton of songs, which probably doesn't help selection any easier. Ah well.

there's some good potential in that list...I might have 4-5 of them already, but I'll hunt down the rest. I'm curious to hear the Chemical Brothers one...I've only heard a couple songs from them, but liked them.

Fort Minor was used in a skins video (entire team from 2005) a while back, but I've been thinking of going back to the well on that one myself ;)

Week 7 highlights against San Francisco is up...with a clip of lloyd making a nice catch too!

GOT WANG

please help pay for bandwidth by clicking on a few ads while you download

Man, it seems like there is a seasons worth of highlights in that 49ers game. I also liked the shout outs to Andre Carter and Brandon Lloyd thrown in here, good touch.

As far as I know, you can not obtain copies of games from either the NFL or the individual broadcasting companies. I was hoping to get the same thing, But nothing doing. I foudn disclaimers from the NFL, and FOX both saying they do not offer game footage for sale.

It's a shame, because I imagine they could make some big money on it. Particularly if the DVD's were released for purchase ASAP after the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kinda...sorry...been REALLY BUSY. Work, school, and training (taekwondo tournaments)

...my apologies :(

weekends are the only time I get free...and that doesn't include any of the homework and Saturday morning training sessions I have to do

Archived