Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2005 game highlights

OK...first off - after seeing that movie that was posted in here which was set to the music and all that stuff...I almost didn't put these up. Damn nice work to the person who put those together.

49ers game is done....wondering how to handle the Giants whitewashing...

Week 1 through 7

feel free to comment on quality or choice of music ;)

and please click an ad or two to help Byebye support the bandwidth :notworthy

Errr yeah....this is a struggle to download dude, I suggest hosting them somewhere else, maybe Rapidshare or something- I'd be more than happy to check 'em out though, I can never see enough Redskins highlights (even though I have like 40 on my harddrive alone from this past season :laugh: ).

I was going to stick them up on filelodge, but they're down currently for maintenance, so this was the first free place I found that doesn't have a download limit. I'll check around some more. Rapidshare first.

In the meantime, I made another one of the Week 4 Seahawks OT win. I took my time with this one and took some inspiration from the video posted here. That guy gets some of the credit.

Week 4, Seattle@Washington

---I'll post new links when I find a better place to host. (all of these are a little under 50 MB)

Cool video, reminded me of Madden 06 a little with the music :laugh: . I like the idea of setting the video's pace to some of the different parts of the song, and I also liked at the end with the picture of Moss and the final score and the two team's records at that point, nice little touch.

I am hosting the files from here:

GOT WANG

I can keep hosting as long as people click on my ads...thanks for the support

stat2883 - can you change the OP to reflect my link?

not sure what "OP" is, but I went back and redirected the links I put in above to your place. Thanks a lot for helping simplify this!

:cheers:

Be sure to click a few ads while you're there!

Archived