Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

met mark mosely today

helluvaskinsfan

I have a picture of me with him and Dave Butz when I was about 5 years old. I hang it proudly in my office. I loved his straight on kicking style.

thats definitly cool to have,i'm thinking of making a poster outta this,i got 3 to choose from,their all similar,this one i'm smilin,which is rare,but how could i not smile shakin moseley's hand,he's a hero to me since i was a kid

he actually only owns a couple of franchise of 5 guys and he used to own Mosely's Fries

he also bought the old Friendly's in herndon and turned it into Mark Mosely's Burgers. sadly it is now a pollo joint.

i loved going in there when it was all burgundy and gold everywhere.

Pretty cool you got a snap of him while wearing the ring. I would love to meet him myself.

he also bought the old Friendly's in herndon and turned it into Mark Mosely's Burgers. sadly it is now a pollo joint.

His burger joint sucked unfortunately, and the chicken place there is friggin GOOD! When it opened up, there was a line half way to K-Mart just to get in.

Me too!! I was totally bummed when I found out they were closed down. I went in there a lot after i discovered it. I work right around the corner and went in for my lunch hour a few times. He was nearly always there. His daughter helped him manage the resturaunt he said but she was moving to Texas so he was concerned about how to run it. Super nice guy! They had a killer burger there. He was impressed that I downed their "Butz burger."

Pretty cool you got a snap of him while wearing the ring. I would love to meet him myself.

His burger joint sucked unfortunately, and the chicken place there is friggin GOOD! When it opened up, there was a line half way to K-Mart just to get in.

really? i thought the burgers were great at MM's. i havent eaten there since the switch, i always get the chicken from the spot next to tortilla factory. i think it is pollo inca.

anyway, Mosely's Burgers just being there made my day. i was sad to see it go.

Archived