Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton: I would be prepared to shake hands with Hamas

Sarge

Wonder what people would say of the U.S had we supported Hitler back in the day despite the evidence of who he was.

If i was Bush i wouldnt deal with Hamas, they are a terrorist minded body, bent on the total destruction and extermination of Israel. They want to push them into the sea..

Wonder what people would say of the U.S had we supported Hitler back in the day despite the evidence of who he was.

If i was Bush i wouldnt deal with Hamas, they are a terrorist minded body, bent on the total destruction and extermination of Israel. They want to push them into the sea..

I know, but some of these characters around here are more interested in being anti-Bush at whatever cost.

Sarge, the leader of Hammas has stated NUMEROUS times he wants peace, stop being part of the problem with your complete vitriolic hatred for the Muslim religion. Maybe if you actually looked at OUR actions with the same skepticism you look at Muslims with, you would be a lot more understanding of how the world works, and why we are hated so much.

The senior official also defended Hamas' ultimate goal of destroying Israel and founding an Islamic state.

"I dreams of hanging a huge map of the world on the wall at my Gaza home which does not show Israel on it," he said. "I hope that our dream to have our independent state on all historic Palestine (including Israel)."

"This dream will become real one day. I'm certain of this because there is no place for the state of Israel on this land," said al-Zahar.

However, he didn't rule out the possibility of having Jews, Muslims and Christians living under the sovereignty of an Islamic state, adding that the Palestinians never hated the Jews and that only the Israeli occupation was their enemy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anything more current or is Chomerics still wrong?

Does Hamas have anything more recent saying they'd play nice...

Archived