Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ISO: The Super Bowl victories

I have 22 and 26 on vhs. not sure how much it would cost to get them transferred to DVD, but i could check it out for you. I have from introductions to the after game celebrations.

I transfer VHS to DVD all the time. I just transferred the NYG Christmas Eve game from VHS to DVD. If you want I could tranfer them to DVD for you and make extra DVD's to ship back to you along with the tapes.

I use Adaptec Video-Oh and connect from the VHS player to my notebook and transfer to the hard drive. I then burn to DVD basically using Nero burning Software.

I was looking for these a few years back as well. I actually called NFL films and the lady I spoke to said they didn't sell complete games. Having said that, I'm sure there's other ways out there to get them...

I found a site that is exactly what you are looking for. I have already emailed to inquire about several Redskins games, including the 1987 Playoff game in which we knocked off the Bears in Chicago 21-17.

The site has a complete list of all available games that are available on DVD and all are original TV broadcasts. It looks like he has all of the Super Bowls and just about any important game that you can think of. You have to check out this link. I think you will be very happy you did.

They also transfer VHS tapes to DVD. The guy gives his email address so that you can contact him about either trading or working some type of deal to get the video you want. I plan on shooting off an email to see how I can get the Skins - Bears 1987 playoff game. His Email address is:

OneTeamCityDream05@Yahoo.com

I would go to the site first. I think you will be very impressed!

http://www.fmecsdmbtrading.homestead.com/sports_games_DVD.html

Archived