Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Insider: Chat with Pro Football Weekly tidbits

bubba9497

"but I also see T.O. being a good boy for one year like he was in Philly"

This seems to be the popular position in the media so far this offseason. It is simply wishfull thinking and lazy journalism. Someone suggested this idea and it is being picked up by many writers (the easy way to fill a column, just regurgitate what everyone else is swallowing).

There is no way he settles down and remains submissive for an entire season. At the very least, he will cause his destruction mid to late season when it will hurt Dallas the most.

I disagree, while I do believe TO will eventually tear down the girls' franchise I don't think he will do it in 1 season.

The guy wants to win and though a jack @ss will likely stay in line as long as the cowboys are relatively successful.

Now if the girls are in a position where they are losing games then the deathstar known as TO will destroy the girls much more rapidly. If they are winning though I don't see him being too bad of a guy for them. The real problem with him is that he is getting old and is likely to get split in half by either Taylor or Archulletta if he goes over the middle against us.

Also us being 3rd is ridiculous. So what if we overpaid for some players. They were all talent upgrades and therefore team upgrades. The NFL is going to subtract a win from our schedule because they think Carter or El was overpaid.

The media has never seemed to understand that talent and not contracts is what matters. We have increased our talent and the payroll is something the FO can worry about. Untill then lets see what Gibbs, Saunders and Williams can do with our weapons.

Archived