Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell Jersey

More Complete

Sorry but it's the off-season and it's slow (hey there is a thread about Cooley's hair :laugh: ). Anyone else notice that Jason Campbell seems to prefer the elastic sleeves on his jersey? QB's typically wear the loose type of sleeve to allow for a more comfortable feel and free range of motion. At Auburn, he wore the elastic sleeves normally seen on defensive players. .

DRAFT-CAMPBELL.jpg

a_campbell_il.jpg

When in practice, with a normal QB Jersey, he rolls the sleeves inside and tucks them under.

minicamp-campbell.jpg

PH2005052800729.jpg

I am wondering, will the NFL allow a QB to wear this jersey style? Do any other QB's wear it? Anyone have any pictures of him in preseason last year? Was he wearing this style back then? Is he just trying to show off his guns? :laugh: Really, to me it would seem to be more uncomfortable.

I have not been able to find his authentic jersey but I'm wondering if that would have the elastic sleeves as well. :whoknows:

actually those practice jerseys are elastic sleeved as well.

It's actually getting harder to find QBs nowadays wearing the loose sleeve jerseys )mostly older guys (Favre, Brunell, etc) . Most of the younger guys seems to prefer the elastic (i.e. Brees, Palmer, McNabb etc.)

as for finding an authentic jersey with the elastic sleeves you won't find what you want on NFL.com or in the skins stores. You're looking for "game-used or game-issued" jerseys.

They are the only ones that are actually cut just like the ones you see on the field.

Thanks fellas. I had no idea. Seems like a new trend. Ramsey and Brunell and just about every other Redskins QB I can remember always wore the loose type sleeves. When Campbell was introduced, he had the loose sleeve jersey while Carlos Rogers had the elastic. I'm guessing they just make up those jerseys real quick for the press conf though.

PH2005043001029.jpg

as for finding an authentic jersey with the elastic sleeves you won't find what you want on NFL.com or in the skins stores. You're looking for "game-used or game-issued" jerseys.

They are the only ones that are actually cut just like the ones you see on the field.

What about authentics that have the elastic like this one for Sean Taylor...

http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pfId=31-70237&fc=CrossSell

I'm assuming Campbell's would be similar correct?

What about authentics that have the elastic like this one for Sean Taylor...

http://www.fansedge.com/ProductDetail.aspx?pfId=31-70237&fc=CrossSell

I'm assuming Campbell's would be similar correct?

obviously those sleeves look nowhere near what they wear on the field. So, yes, any authentics you buy that aren't 'game-issued or game-worn' will eoither have the loose sleeves or those messed up loooking elastic sleeves

Archived