Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UVA's pro day

thebeast21

im pretty sure hagans is going to be a WR in the NFL, but i doubt he'll do well at all

I don't know about that. I've seen the kid up close and he has some big freaking hands. I'm not kidding either. I'd be willing to say they are in the 10+ inch range....which is sick considering he's 5'9, 198 lbs. He catches anything thrown his way. He's tough to tackle, accelerated quickly, has great balance, and played WR at UVA for two seasons. He's a hard worker and is pretty smart (37 on the Wonderlic). On top of that he's a really good punt returner. I see him going in the 4th or 5th round to a team who thinks he may be similar to Randel-El. A team on turf would be a smart choice....Rams...Colts...Texans.

:applause:

I thought Brooks was going to enter the supplementary draft? I read that he had a drug charge and wouldn't be practicing with the team. Let me find the article.

EDIT: I can't find any articles on it. But if you Google Ahmad Brooks and Supplementary Draft there are a few stories on him. He failed a drug test and might have to go through the supplementary draft.

I thought Brooks was going to enter the supplementary draft? I read that he had a drug charge and wouldn't be practicing with the team. Let me find the article.

EDIT: I can't find any articles on it. But if you Google Ahmad Brooks and Supplementary Draft there are a few stories on him. He failed a drug test and might have to go through the supplementary draft.

all rumors, uva never kicked him off the team, alllll rumors

i looked up hagans bio, supposedly he played some rb too, but what i find amazing, is that he played CB for a little, got a pic in 2002 ! lets get hiM!

Archived