Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Non-Skins Related: FedEx the company is cheating on the Skins!

Commander Adama

Right now, down in our Cafeteria is Ben Roethlisberger and Max Starks speaking to the whole company. Yes, I work for FedEx. Why can't they bring in Joe Gibbs?!?

Why am I posting this? Well thought some people might like to know, and since it is the company who the Stadium is named after; thought it might be relavent. Ok, I am done whinning. :D

Right now, down in our Cafeteria is Ben Roethlisberger and Max Starks speaking to the whole company. Yes, I work for FedEx. Why can't they bring in Joe Gibbs?!?

Why am I posting this? Well thought some people might like to know, and since it is the company who the Stadium is named after; thought it might be relavent. Ok, I am done whinning. :D

I can't quite remember, but didn't they just win a Super Bowl?

its generally not a good idea to start threads in this forum with "Non-Skins Related:"..... i understand that you want to see Gibbs though, but the Stadium sponsor and the team actually have little relationship other than a financial/marketing one.

My wife thought I was crazy for not going to see them, even though she is a Skins fan also. Honestly though, if they are not Redskins, I am not interested. HTTR.

Well I think the question is, did you stay in your office and have to work? Because if you chose work over listening to a couple guys from the Super Bowl champs talk about how football relates to shipping packages worldwide, tha'ts pretty stupid.

Archived