Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cap Info!

hwmayfield

Just got this from WarpathInsiders.com, not sure how reliable, but it's something!

WarpathInsiders.com's resident capologist PC gave me a rough estimate of the first-year cap dollars that have been consumed by the first four signings (Lloyd, Archuleta, Fauria, and Randle El). They have taken about $6 million out of the '06 cap and have about another $5 million to spend. This is with Patrick Ramsey still on the roster and a couple of restructures that could still be done not taken into account.

Just got this from WarpathInsiders.com, not sure how reliable, but it's something!

WarpathInsiders.com's resident capologist PC gave me a rough estimate of the first-year cap dollars that have been consumed by the first four signings (Lloyd, Archuleta, Fauria, and Randle El). They have taken about $6 million out of the '06 cap and have about another $5 million to spend. This is with Patrick Ramsey still on the roster and a couple of restructures that could still be done not taken into account.

Sounds GRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!

:point2sky

Do you know if that includes the tenders to our RFAs, and whether or not it includes the rookie pool allocation?

If so, then we're looking at -- I'm totally guessing -- less than $2m left to spend on this year's cap. Plus or minus, particularly if we trade Ramsey.

Archived