Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Brunell gets Hurt...Skins Still Good?

cronos190

Not as if I need to say it again...but getting rid of Ramsey is a huge mistake. If they throw him away for a second day draft pick and only replace him with somebody like Todd Collins, it will be one of the most nonsensical moves ever, and could easily completely wreck next season, making all of this other maneuvering pointless.

If they are determined to get rid of Ramsey, they need to go get somebody who can actually play, like Kitna. Although he's not spectacular, he has at least started and won some games in the past few years. Todd Collins has done nothing but hold a clipboard for eight years.

Honestly, my mom could play quarterback for this team. Gibbs has won three super bowls with three very average quarterbacks. Gibbs builds a multiple threats around a weak quarterback and makes him strong. Is Brunell the next Rypien??? I think so. We always have nicknames for our WR's like "the smurfs" and "the posse," however, our QBs don't have nicknames because they're never good. We don't need a great QB, we need an average, mistake free QB. I think Brunnell and/or Campbell will both be fine.

We will be fine if Gibbs listens to the masses and gives Campbell the starting job. The time is absolutely perfect.

GIVE DA BALL TO CAMPBELL!!

-Kevin

Somehow, I believe I'll go with Coach Gibbs' decision OVER the masses decision, so we'll see Campbell when Coach believes he's the better option..... However, if he feels he can play now if Brunell goes down...I trust him on that to.

I really feel Campbell might be everything the coaches are saying, we will see in preseason because he will be playing with the starters and will have a fair shot this year.

But if anyone thinks Brunell is finished, there an idiot. Hes the same age Mark Rypen was in 91 when we tore the NFL up and Brunell only threw 10 interceptions last year to 21 TD'd with only one reciever and an H-Back.

Honestly, my mom could play quarterback for this team. Gibbs has won three super bowls with three very average quarterbacks. Gibbs builds a multiple threats around a weak quarterback and makes him strong. Is Brunell the next Rypien??? I think so. We always have nicknames for our WR's like "the smurfs" and "the posse," however, our QBs don't have nicknames because they're never good. We don't need a great QB, we need an average, mistake free QB. I think Brunnell and/or Campbell will both be fine.

That's what worries me. To be honest, I don't know if Gibbs's record with QBs should be viewed as a strength or a weakness. It may be another thing, like the offense, where what worked for him in the past doesn't work in the present.

Archived