Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What linebackers are available in free agency??

bbuzz1962

Does anyone know if there are any high profile linebackers that could be aquired thru free agency or trade? I haven't heard of any recently and would like to start reviewing stats on players who may become a Redskin. How about secondary players as well.

I would appreciate anyone who has information on this to give me names and teams they are leaving.

Thanks guys.:logo: HTTR

CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE, PEOPLE THIS AINT HARD!!!! Man we must be getting like 50 new members every frieking day. People read the rules and make posts with something of value not random friggin questions. God TK needs to come and give you an encore.

What are you talking about kid? This is not a random question, it has merit, it has nothing to do with who has left the team. I assure you, I know the rules, I am not a new member, if you don't like the post, leave! You are not forced to respond to any post you feel is "against the rules".

With all the craziness this off season, it's been hard to pin down players that are available, especially those who play linebacker and secondary.

Make sure you know what you are talking about before you start a call out thread, which is, by the way, a broken rule. The members here have a lot of knowledge about these issues and it was a post for those individuals with that knowledge.

This had nothing to do with who is replacing who. Because one single member listed the possible replacements for Arrington doesn't answer my question. His list is not the definitive of who will be available. I guess the same group can play in the secondary as well.:doh:

This had nothing to do with who is replacing who. Because one single member listed the possible replacements for Arrington doesn't answer my question. His list is not the definitive of who will be available. I guess the same group can play in the secondary as well.:doh:

If you had used the search function, you would have found this thread that deals with the exact same topic you have posted here. Please try and limit the board clutter by checking the Lavar thread index before you post about LA. We have simplified the process so you don't even need the search function.

Thanks.

Archived