Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Let Arrington Go?

calidan50

Why didn't the skins trade him in the upcoming draft, after all they don't have a first round selection. I don't understand the move, they get nothing but cap room for these deal. They need good talent to be a playoff team again and he would have been great trade bait. It will take more money than they saved to get an impact player with the cap money he brought them. I think Gibbs is the best coach ever but I don't think they treated Arrington very well coming off his injuries. This team needs more talent on both sides of the ball to win it all and I think they will miss his presence as a pass rusher, something they don't currently have. I hope they have a plan for this year in free agency because it will take more talent to win!! GO SKINS

Why didn't the skins trade him in the upcoming draft, after all they don't have a first round selection. I don't understand the move, they get nothing but cap room for these deal. They need good talent to be a playoff team again and he would have been great trade bait. It will take more money than they saved to get an impact player with the cap money he brought them. I think Gibbs is the best coach ever but I don't think they treated Arrington very well coming off his injuries. This team needs more talent on both sides of the ball to win it all and I think they will miss his presence as a pass rusher, something they don't currently have. I hope they have a plan for this year in free agency because it will take more talent to win!! GO SKINS

Would have cost us more to trade or cut. This was a win win for both LA and the skins. Remember, he wanted to go and we couldnt afford his contract as it stood.

Archived