Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Some Opinions

Alright, GREAT news everyone! I will be getting my Tv Tuner this friday, possibly saturday, depending on when FedEx decides to deliever it. My dad has the superbowl wins, and nfc championship, I believe the one where Darrell Green runs the ball back from a kick off. These are all on VHS of course, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in having these. I know you can buy them on DVD, but I figure some people would like to see the old tapes, the old commericals, and the old colors from back then. Kinda takes you back to the day. Also, I was wondering whether to make them a torrent, or just upload them to my site for everyone to download. Let me have some feedback so I know what to do, and how many of you are interested in having these.

Thanks

Kiel

Well sorry, but the way the movies have been coming in is really crappy, theres some blur and crap that I need to take care of, so untill I find a good enough program I wont have them up. Also, I ordered the DVDs too, so ill be getting them friday. Ill probably be uploading them through torrent files, so if anyone doesnt have the torrent program, let me know so I can tell you how to install them and what not.

Aim: Enormousism

Yahoo: Fat.Skyline

Archived