Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN: Lawyer Milloy cut

Sanders 83

Yeah I expect Dallas to grab Milloy, what an addition he would be to our Safety hole to go with Roy. We will probably also sign Moulds or TO and a RT. We are starting to look really good for next season. Add that with our first round pick and we are set.

Damn, the Bills released Lawyer Milloy?!?!? I hope he goes to a team I like...now I see no reason at all to like the Bills...what am I going to do with this Eric Moulds jersey *Throws it somewhere in the closet*

I can't believe this...stupid damn CBA, if a whole bunch of vets are cut, do you think they can make a team from them??

Yeah I expect Dallas to grab Milloy, what an addition he would be to our Safety hole to go with Roy. We will probably also sign Moulds or TO and a RT. We are starting to look really good for next season. Add that with our first round pick and we are set.

Do you have anything unhomerish to add or is this all?

Yeah, and Dallas will get T.O, Adam Vinateri, Vince Young and Reggie Bush! :doh:

You Cowboys fans kill me! :dallasuck

Funny thing is you still wouldn't have an effective free safety. Since Milloy is a SS.

Archived