Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Hall vs. Nick Novak...

TheSchwartz

Stats per NFL.com...

First up Nick Novak...

2/2 inside 30 yards...5/7 from 30-39 yards, two blocked kicks...1/1 from 40-49 yards...His longest made FG was 40 yards...

As for kickoffs he averaged 57.2 yards with a return average of 21.5. Kicking off from the 30 means that teams would start around the 34 yard line...

Now on to John Hall...

4/4 inside 30 yards...3/3 from 30-39 yards...5/6 from 40-49 yards...Had a long of 45 yards this year...

Averaged 60.5 yards per kickoff this year with an average return of 21.9 yards. So kicking off from the 30 means teams would start around the 31 yard line. And that's with a tender leg.

I know Hall can't stay healthy but it has been reported that he is changing his offseason regimen to help prevent the problems of the past two years. I also know Hall is set to count over $1 million against the cap which is a little unwieldy for a kicker of his level. I don't mind if he stays or goes as long as they bring in someone who is just as good if not better, and from what I can tell about the stats that guy isn't Novak. Why is everyone so in love with Novak? Is it just because he's a local boy?

you mean you arent a member of the novak fan club?:laugh:

Archived