Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, after talking to Mel the other day, some of these players should be available

brandies

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Thanks for input, seems like alot of you really think highly of Tapp

He is a local boy and is picked by us on many mock drafts. Every year on this site people point to some VT or MD guys that we could use. I remember Elton Brand being one of those people last year. Its a form of homerism while I don't really follow college football I would like to see someone from UCONN on the skins, I believe B.Kozlowski our backup TE went there. Ok now I'm rambling

I went with DeQwell. Problem is that MD LBs have not faired particularly in the NFL (except Merriman). I would take him regardless of the LA situation. We can run some more 3-4 and let LA play a little more at the line.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure DeQwell is closer to 240 than 228.

Did Oki Neil Okelwicz go to Md? I know he lives in Md, but for some reason I thought he went to MD??

I know a few Texas fans who rave over Rod Wright, so i picked him. I dont follow college football too much, i prefer NFL much more, so I dont know too much about these guys. I guess Tapp sounds good for a pass rushing DE, but I agree with everyone esle; what we do in free agency will show what we do in the draft.

Archived