Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick Ramsey and Jay Schroeder??

CrossWalker

Jay was a talented athlete. He could have been a MLB player, too. I belieive he had a minor league contract with the Blue Jays. He may have had his ups and downs with the Skins, but I will always respect how he won the Monday Night game after #7 went down and how he played thru a major concussion in the playoff loss to the Giants. As I recall he passed out as the game ended 17-0. He was a tough dude in his day.

poor pat..... we will someday regret lettng him get away from us..... he will be great for somebody someday i just wish we could have given him a better shot here. i hate spurrier even more for letting pat take a beating the way he did. the kid is a class act and i hope the best for him i wish we could make something out of him but..... in joe i trust

the other thing about Jay Schoeder was after he got hit a couple of times he was VERY gun shy. i remember thinking if he doesnt get hit, he'll have a good game, if he does, well we just might as well walk off the field right now. jmo. Patrick on the other hand was made to have "happy feet" because of spurrier's bs ways of protecting him. i have always said that spurrier ruined pat because you cant expect a rb to protect hime from a DE all the time.

Httr

Archived