Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington Sighting/My boss at it again

Donita35

Last night I saw Marcus Washington at the Wizards game. :) This guy is great, he even signed autographs and took photos with people. I was kind of upset when he didn't answer when I called his name but oh well. :doh:

The guy has a great personality from what I saw. He is a real class act.

Now, I was with my boss (in row C, great seats) who is a Giants fan and he had the nerve to say, "Who in the hell is that guy"? It took me a fews minutes to explain and then he said "Does he start?" :doh: I had to catch myself because this is my boss I am talking too. I said "Does he start," "you are kidding right."

Then I decided to dismiss it because I would have had a pink slip on my desk this morning if I would have said what I was thinking. By the way, did I mention he is a G-girls fan.

What would have you guys done? :gaintsuck

Great game last night, after the first quarter i thought we were going to lose for sure. I got to watch in a suite last night! Its great to see Marcus at the game. As far as your boss goes, it sounds like he isnt a real football fan. Most people know who marcus washington is. If he roots for the giants, he should def know marcus, since he is blowing eli up twice a year!

Great game last night, after the first quarter i thought we were going to lose for sure. I got to watch in a suite last night! Its great to see Marcus at the game. As far as your boss goes, it sounds like he isnt a real football fan. Most people know who marcus washington is. If he roots for the giants, he should def know marcus, since he is blowing eli up twice a year!

That is what I was thinking. After they blew us out last year he was riding high. Then when we beat them at FedEX I put the pictures of the score board on his office door and someone else put the newspaper clippings from that game and the Carolina game on his door and I think he thought it was me. Oh well! By the way, they are still there. I wonder when he is going to take them down. ;)

Last night I saw Marcus Washington at the Wizards game. :) This guy is great, he even signed autographs and took photos with people. I was kind of upset when he didn't answer when I called his name but oh well. :doh:

Now, I was with my boss (in row C, great seats) who is a Giants fan and he had the nerve to say, "Who in the hell is that guy"? It took me a fews minutes to explain and then he said "Does he start?" :doh: I had to catch myself because this is my boss I am talking too. I said "Does he start," "you are kidding right."

Then I decided to dismiss it because I would have had a pink slip on my desk this morning if I would have said what I was thinking. By the way, did I mention he is a G-girls fan.

You shoulda said sarcastically, he's only a pro bowler. Nothing big. :D

I would have e-mailed my boss some of Marcus's highlights. And maybe attempt to shake hands with him and try not to pass out.

Archived