Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

just a thought

REDSKINSQ

I highly doubt you could get a 2nd round pick for Ramsey. I think they learned from the Feeley trade. Maybe a 3rd round pick, more likely a 4-5th.

Why would you want to draft an OG? Thomas is one of the best and Dockery has done nothing but improve and is on the verge of breaking out. Also familiarity is very important for an O-line. Look at all the great O-lines in the league, they all have spent a number of seasons together. Our O-line showed signs of being a great unit last year, no reason to spoil that.

I highly doubt you could get a 2nd round pick for Ramsey. I think they learned from the Feeley trade. Maybe a 3rd round pick, more likely a 4-5th.

Why would you want to draft an OG? Thomas is one of the best and Dockery has done nothing but improve and is on the verge of breaking out. Also familiarity is very important for an O-line. Look at all the great O-lines in the league, they all have spent a number of seasons together. Our O-line showed signs of being a great unit last year, no reason to spoil that.

So a 43 year old doesn't have to start in the playoffs!

Archived