Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steeler Highlights....

MaddogCT

Do Not Watch Them!!!!

If you do you will hear the most annoying fan in the world.

A Steeler fan managed to travel to Denver and Seatlle for both playoff games. A traveling fan is not all that unusuall, but the fact this person managed to sit very close to the Pittsburgh radio booth in each town is. How do I know she sat close? Because EVERY time the Steelers did anything well, you could hear this woman scream on the film. A high pitched, loud, ear pearcing, scream that goes right to your temple. Never to be seen again.

If you value your hearing, stay away from the steeler highlight films..............

Thats all,

MaddogCT

:logo:

Do Not Watch Them!!!!

If you do you will hear the most annoying fan in the world.

A Steeler fan managed to travel to Denver and Seatlle for both playoff games. A traveling fan is not all that unusuall, but the fact this person managed to sit very close to the Pittsburgh radio booth in each town is. How do I know she sat close? Because EVERY time the Steelers did anything well, you could hear this woman scream on the film. A high pitched, loud, ear pearcing, scream that goes right to your temple. Never to be seen again.

If you value your hearing, stay away from the steeler highlight films..............

Thats all,

MaddogCT

:logo:

I heard that on HBOs _Inside the NFL_ last night. I turned the station after the 3rd play.

I wasn't sure if it was a person or a glitch with the Steelers radio broadcast for that game.

Somebody needs to get that broad some valium.

Archived