Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar to the Giants?

skinsfan51

Funny, look who won the division. Yet theres only 1 player on our team youd take

Redskin fans providiong comic relief as always

Enjoy no 1st round pick, no cap room, and no qb of the future cause campbell sucks

At least our team remembered to show up for the playoff game. The Giants fought all year to win the division and couldn't score 1 lousy point at home. And I would take Campbell over Manning any day considering we don't know what Campbell can do, but we know with the name of Manning he will be a choker just like the rest of his family.

Comic relief would be that playoff game you played against Carolina

my thoughts exactly, not only did we win a playoff game and advance further than the Giants in the post-season, we dominated the NFC East and had a better divisional record then they did. They may have beaten the Raiders to win the division, but we beat the entire NFC East and swept Dallas and Philly in the same year. I'll take that trade off.

But I guess if we got to play the Saints at home we would have won the division too . . . you guys won't be getting any help like that next year.

hope you guys enjoyed wearing those NFC East Champ hats for one week . . . I had a much better time enjoying my team win on the road in the playoffs and coming a few plays short of beating the NFC SB representative Seahawks, oh yeah . . . we beat them once this year and the giants lost to them . . . this is hilarious

:gaintsuck

Archived