Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Officer gets reprimand for Iraqi death

webnarc

Okay just a few general comments of my own. No personnal attacks meant so if they seem that way sorry

SIDE NOTE: I am a MSG in the US Army Reserves and the definatly effects(affects?) my opinion

1) England did A LOT more than just treat the prisoners poorly. She had been in trouble for several infractions, many of which she continued even after being reprimanded.

2) I believe she got what she deserved but many above her got off too easy. When you are a leader in the Service (at least the Army) you are RESPONSIBLE for those you command. If the leadership did not know what was going on they failed in their duty.

3) Has anyone else here ever had to set on a jury? I did and let me tell you it SUCKED. One boy shot another and paralized him for life, we were told that from the begining. The prosecuter was going for premeditated murder. The testimony given by the prosecuter's witness was frought with "questionable" testemony while all the defens's testimony matched the evidence. When we started deliberatinig there was one little line that made us aquit. Reasonable doubt. Some of you will want to throw stones and say we should have put him away anyway but that is not following the law.

4) As far as the "lies" we have been told... if you think polititions don't lie, it's time to wake up.

Archived