Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Palm Beach Post: Snyder Looking At Homes In South Florida

GatorEye

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/celebrities/content/entertainment/celebrities/lambiet/0122jose.html

I saw a blurb in our local paper today that Snyder was looking at buying a $33 million, 21,000 sq. ft house just a few minutes from where I live here in South Florida. It was a house Tiger Woods was looking at before he purchased another house a few minutes further north.

I know the owners meet in Palm Beach once a year, but I was a little surprised to see Danny looking at a place down here. I can't imagine he'd get to spend much time here since the offseason should be very busy for him and he'd probably want to be up in DC during the season for the games.

A lot of celebs and athletes live here (the Tuna, unfortunately, Joe Willy, Jim Palmer, Theresa Earnhardt, Tiger to name a few), but I was kind of shocked to see Snyder would be dropping that kind of cash on something I wouldn't think he could spend that much time in unless he intends on using to to lure FA's :thumbsup:

I'm wondering if this means he might be spending more time away from the team and really taking a step back a bit from being hands on. Although the way the team has improved this year and the move grabbing Saunders, he needs to keep doing whatever he is doing.

HTTR :point2sky

Danny wants a house in South Florida so he can recruit talent from the U even easier, play golf with Rosenhaus and make sure that our players are on Redskins 1 in the off season coming back to Ashburn for team workouts instead of getting in potential trouble with the law.

I think he wants to buy that house so that he can put up all the Extremeskins people when we come down for next years Super Bowl: Redskins vs. Broncos. OH YEAH !

HTTR

I like it! Shout out to the mods and all Extremers - please roll call for SB XLI!

I'm there baby! We'll meet up at Dan's place and take a party bus down!

Archived