Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check out the East/West Shrine game on ESPN2

randythesofine

I missed the first half. Heres a list of guys to watch for the Redskins. Can anyone give me updates on any of these guys?

Mike Haas, WR, Oregan State

Todd Watkins, WR, BYU

Tim Day, TE, Oregan

Gerrick McPhearson, CB, MD

Jonathon Orr, WR, Wisconsin

Anthony Schlegal, LB, Ohio State

Eric Henderson, DE, Georgia Tech

Jason Spitz, OL, Louisville

Kevin Booth, OL, Cornell

Great long ball catch by Watkins. No way he should have caught that.

Haas absolutely amazes me. His timed speed is not fast at all but he always gets open and he always makes plays. He is over 1oo yards on the game and just caught what might be the game winning td.

He definately helped his draft value today.

Wow what a game. I think there were some WRs that the Redskins need to take a long look at. Haas (sp?) is one of them, that kid who caught the Hail Mary at the end, I didn't get to see all the game, so I don't know his story, but he's got good size. But the Haas guy really intrigued me, and I think he might be a good 2-3 round pick up.

Also, McNeal really helped his draft stock today. Every time he was in the game he drove the team down the field for a TD. He looked really good, may be the steal of the draft.

Great game, I have to watch more college ball.

Ive been telling everyone Hass is the guy to go get. Just watch this game

Really good adjustment on long ball followed by tough catch over the middle. And then the game winning touchdown reception. This guy is gooood and if hes still available by our pick we really better grab him. And he should be in the Senior Bowl so he will be on tv next week.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/08/16/gallery.pac10/content.4.html

:helmet: :helmet:

huh, I think they are the same, just played in Hawai'i now and renamed? I honestly don'y know...

but yeah, I think his name is Brandon Marshall from UCF, I noticed him during UCF's bowl game, even though they lost, but he looked damn good in the Hula Bowl. He's around 6'5 or 6'6 and around 240 pounds...he wasn't selected to go to the combine, so he could possibly be a late first day pick...if We're lucky...

more news about Marshall:

NCAA | Marshall not invited to NFL Combine

Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:15:16 -0800

Chris Hoyler, of the Central Florida Future, reports Central Florida WR Brandon Marshall was not invited to the NFL Combine. However, he did impress scouts with his five receptions, 101 yards, and one touchdown in the Hula Bowl. Media votes awarded Marshall the MVP of the game, but the coaches did not. Since Marshall is unable to take part in the NFL Combine, he will have a hard time increasing his draft day stock. The only other way for him to impress scouts before the draft is if UCF decides to host a "Pro Day," which would showcase the school's seniors for scouts.

so if The Redskins want him, he should be available, but only if there is no pro day for UCF, and maybe some NFL scouts won't look at him...think Travis Fisher and Asante Samuel like..low picks but good in the future...

Archived