Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jared Lorenzen for the QB of the Future!!!!

gchwood

Lorenzen could fill 4 positions of need. #3 QB if they trade Ramsey. Backup guard now that Brown is retired. Backup across the DL. This team needs line depth. And then to top it off he could line up at TE/H-back...

Then the Skins can acquire QB/WR/KR Randle El.

Then Draft WR/RB/CB/KR Devin Hester...

That's 3 guys who could account for like 10 positions on the depth chart. This team could save a fortune by only having a 40 man roster...

This guy is awesome. His arm strength is crazy. He can move. He is as big as a lineman. He has great touch on the deep ball.

I know that the big knock on him is that he is so big that he can't run. But that is simply not true. He ain't Michael vick, but on pro day before the draft he ran a 4.93 40. I know that that ain't great, but our own JC ran a 4.69 and Ramsey ran a 5.24, so he is in between those two.

Think about a corner trying to take him down!!! They would be obliterated. I mean he weighted in at 288 that is bigger than most DEs. Only people on Defense that are bigger are the DTs and they are a lot slower. Think about him on a QB sneak!!!!

So I vote for aquiring jared Lorenzen for the QB of the Skins future

This is getting out of control. PEOPLE, Brunell is our quarterback. Jason Campbell is our FUTURE QB. It's not that hard to figure out. No more posts about quarterbacks, PLEASE.

Lorenzen could fill 4 positions of need. #3 QB if they trade Ramsey. Backup guard now that Brown is retired. Backup across the DL. This team needs line depth. And then to top it off he could line up at TE/H-back...

Then the Skins can acquire QB/WR/KR Randle El.

Then Draft WR/RB/CB/KR Devin Hester...

That's 3 guys who could account for like 10 positions on the depth chart. This team could save a fortune by only having a 40 man roster...

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Ugh, this kind of reading will give you a migrane.

This is getting out of control. PEOPLE, Brunell is our quarterback. Jason Campbell is our FUTURE QB. It's not that hard to figure out. No more posts about quarterbacks, PLEASE.

ha, if brunell starts ill buy you a drink, a strong one, then make you throw it over joe gibbs head because he deserves it if mark starts. jc will start.

Archived