Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jared Lorenzen for the QB of the Future!!!!

gchwood

This guy is awesome. His arm strength is crazy. He can move. He is as big as a lineman. He has great touch on the deep ball.

I know that the big knock on him is that he is so big that he can't run. But that is simply not true. He ain't Michael vick, but on pro day before the draft he ran a 4.93 40. I know that that ain't great, but our own JC ran a 4.69 and Ramsey ran a 5.24, so he is in between those two.

Think about a corner trying to take him down!!! They would be obliterated. I mean he weighted in at 288 that is bigger than most DEs. Only people on Defense that are bigger are the DTs and they are a lot slower. Think about him on a QB sneak!!!!

So I vote for aquiring jared Lorenzen for the QB of the Skins future

:doh: :doh:

based on the fact he couldn't beat out Tim Hasselsuck and Jessie "The bachelor" Palmer for the # 2 spot on the Giants. Ummm I might take a shot on a NFL Europe team with this guy.

They released Jesse Palmer for him.

I saw him when he played at Kentucky he was awesome! Most teams are afraid of his weight issues cause he can't seem to lose weight and keep it off

This guy is awesome. His arm strength is crazy. He can move. He is as big as a lineman. He has great touch on the deep ball.

I know that the big knock on him is that he is so big that he can't run. But that is simply not true. He ain't Michael vick, but on pro day before the draft he ran a 4.93 40. I know that that ain't great, but our own JC ran a 4.69 and Ramsey ran a 5.24, so he is in between those two.

Think about a corner trying to take him down!!! They would be obliterated. I mean he weighted in at 288 that is bigger than most DEs. Only people on Defense that are bigger are the DTs and they are a lot slower. Think about him on a QB sneak!!!!

So I vote for aquiring jared Lorenzen for the QB of the Skins future

Jason Campbell IS ourQB of the future.

Try reading the articles t the website before starting silly posts.

Hail!:point2sky

dougwilliams.JPG

Hmmm, I saw him in person this season at a Giants preseason game, and while he is better than the bachelor, the only thing impressive thing about him is his size. He was really bad, sorry to burst your bubble. How you think we would even go about obtaining him I have no idea. Why did you create this useless thread? Do something productive and figure out the cap situation.

Oh and something about him and bigger qb's. Yes, it is hard to sack them, so instead of going after the person, they go after the ball in his hand. In the two series that he played at the end of the game, he fumbled both times.

Jason Campbell IS ourQB of the future.

Try reading the articles t the website before starting silly posts.

Hail!:point2sky

dougwilliams.JPG

You know that Heath Shuler, Gus Ferotte, Danny Wuerfel, Jeff George and Patrick Ramsy were the QBs of the future.

Now I think that JC is our QB and I think he will be good. I sure would be fun to have Jared here.

:D Not gonna rip you like some others, but the SKINS are about learning from past mistakes. Not only theirs, but the mistakes of others (i.e. Miami Dolphins). Not so long ago, the Dolphins needed a QB and didn't want to keep Jay Fielder, so they inquired about Jay Feeley from the Philadelphia Eagles. Jay Feeley was the 3rd String QB and only played when McNabb & Detmer got hurt. He didn't look bad, but he didn't look too good either. Believe the Dophins gave up a 2nd round pick for him. When Feeley got to Miami, HE SUCKED!!!! He was basically given the job and played worse than Sage Rosenfels & In GUS we Trust. Eventually, Feeley was shipped to the San Diego Chargers, where again he is the 3rd String QB. Jay Feeley is :pooh: and we aren't about to make that mistake with Jared Lorenzen. :2cents:

Archived