Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Can Do It!!!!!

SkinEm362

OK, In the Nfl alot of people critisize different players who havent posted the expected stats of a NFL player. I dont belive in this kind of critisism. For Example, as you know the redskins get bashed by many people even in the Washington/Baltimore area. I belive the Redskins can win every single game next season. Its all a matter of confidence. Every player in the NFL was a star back in their hometown/highschool at some point and also you cant make it to the NFL without being one of the most talented players around your area. So... you see every player even the third strings have it in then to be a top NFL player. The thing that wins games is team unity and confidence. After this '05 season the Redskins have now earned more respect and know how to win games. It is possible to go Undefeated in this league even if you are the Texans. Finally, anything can happen in the NFL so i wouldn't be suprised if the Texans won the super bowl next year Or the redskins Or any team. Share your thoughts and concerns plz :helmet::helmet::helmet: Go Redskins

I think it is a war of attrition. When you lose key pieces and other teams don't you have a hard time matching up. Case in point, Cory Raymer. That guy was a serviceable NFL lineman at one point. On Saturday he wasn't capable of blocking a high school D tackle. Getting the home field advantage coupled with an experienced coach like Joe Gibbs makes this team that much more dangerous. Next year will be tough because we play the Colts, Jags, Bucs, Panthers, Falcons, Vikings. All of those teams are going to be gunning for very few playoff spots. We have to continue to improve on this season and keep the core group of guys here.

Joe Gibbs told the team that he has identified his core group of 15 players and he wants to make it a point to keep them toghether. He didn't say who they are but you can probably guess for yourself. Keeping those guys has a lot to do with our success.

Well im not saying the Texans will win the Super Bowl next year i was just making a point. yes, they are the worst team in the NFL but every single player on their Roster have star capabilities. Team morale is a BIG factor in the NFL. The texans prolly think right now that they cant win anything and that kind of spirit is what loses games. The redskins have alot of confidence now which meens they can win more games. Go Skins!!!:logo:

Archived